Phonetone 1800S 3G Mobile Phone Signal Booster
Even though people are experiencing problems with their mobile phone’s signal reception, they still do not want to get a mobile phone signal booster.
Why is that? The reason why people do not get mobile phone signal boosters is mainly because of the price.
You see, mobile phone signal boosters nowadays, albeit effective, are also very expensive. People just want a simple and inexpensive solution to solve their problems with low signal reception.
I get it, some mobile phone signal boosters do come with a heavy price tag, but not all of them.
In this article, we are going to talk about a mobile phone signal booster that is not only inexpensive but it can truly boost mobile phone signals without having to dish out a lot of money.
The Phonetone 1800 3G Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a signal booster that does just that. To know more about the product, let’s take a look at its features:
- Small Size, Light Weight, Beautiful Repeater
- Low Operating Temperature
- High-Gain Linear Power
- Ultra-Low Noise Receiver
- Full-Duplex Communication Mode
- Single Band 1800MHz 65dB
- Worked with 1800MHz network
- CE Certificated
The Phonetone 1800 3G Mobile Phone Signal Booster got its name because it is a signal booster that only operates on the 1800MHz frequency and it also boosts only 3G mobile phone signals.
If your mobile phone service provider does not support the 1800MHz frequency, then you may want to get another mobile phone signal booster that supports it.
The Phonetone 1800 3G Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with an efficient 65 dB signal amplifier that is more than adequate to boost mobile phone signals in your home and small office.
It provides a 5000 sq ft. coverage area which is quite respectable, and it should cover a large land mass.
With all of that being said, here is the complete installation process for this mobile phone signal booster:
- Go to the highest point of your house and mount the external antenna. No need to angle the antenna since the Phonetone 1800 comes with an omnidirectional antenna.
- Since the Phonetone 1800 3G Mobile Phone Signal Booster sports a mount design, you can just mount the actual signal amplifier somewhere convenient, preferably near a window.
- Place the internal antenna in the middle portion of your house for maximum coverage.
- Plug the included power adapter into your home’s power supply and plug it in the signal booster.
- Plug all of the cables into their respective ports and power on the device.
- The signal booster doesn’t have any notification LEDs or what have you; you will just know that it is now working when you’re experiencing better signal reception.
As previously mentioned, not all mobile phone signal boosters come with a steep price tag. The Phonetone 1800 3G Mobile Phone Signal Booster only costs $210 and it does the job of boosting 3G mobile phone signals pretty well.